Mindfulness for Inner Peace
Digestible Gems of Wisdom to Free Your Mind
INCLUDES DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO ACCESS!
Mindfulness is a skill that can be cultivated for many purposes. Being present to our current experiences allows us to pause from the constant stimulation of life, in order to reflect on what we are experiencing, and readjust ourselves in the direction we would like to head.
In this one month course, we will explore the cultivation of mindfulness and essential life attributes that lead to inner peace and contentment. We will explore qualities such as generosity, kindness, patience and non-harm, to determine how our thoughts and actions can lead us towards a happier life.
The course comprises:
- 10-minute videos or audio guiding you to explore your life from a different perspective (closed captioning in English available)
- Daily self-explorations of the suggestions provided in the talks
- PDF handouts to remind you of how you can practise each day
- 20-minute walks each day
- A Daily Reflection Journal
Please note that the prices are in USD.
This course includes both online and offline modes, video and audio modes. It provides flexibility in learning and gives you the freedom to do what works best for you. Download the audio if you are a busy individual but wishes to learn on-the-go, stream the videos before a stressful day at work if you enjoy visuals or switch between the two modes to suit your lifestyle!
Designed for everyone who:
- Deals with stress
- Wishes to be mindful in every moment
- Strives to understand how one's thoughts and actions affect experiences
- Aims to access the peace, joy and wisdom inherent in life
You will learn to:
- Free your mind from unnecessary suffering
- Discover the key to access inner peace
- Use Mindfulness to become more clear thinking and wise in every moment
You will need:
Simply an open mind and open heart as well as a computer or mobile device with internet connection.
Experience mindfulness with a difference today!
Li-Anne is interested in novel ways of creating a better society. She is the creator and provider these courses to support people interested in freeing their minds of habitual tendencies that cause unnecessary suffering in their lives.